2015 Lake Placid Blues and Heritage Festival Packages: June 19-21 2015
The Northwoods Inn is the Official Host Hotel for over 20 fabulous Blues Bands
Join the Village of Lake Placid, and The Northwoods Inn in welcoming the North Country’s Biggest Blues Round-UP Ever! This festival will celebrate exceptional music and the rich heritage of the Lake Placid area to include local and regional bands.
Packages starting as low as $215 per night!
*Price based on availability and double occupancy
2 nights minimum
- Accommodation for 2 in our newly renovated All Suites Hotel
- All Sessions 2015 Blues Festival passes, will give you access into more then 10 different venues with over 20 Blues Bands
- Lake Placid performances of The Devil’s Music: The Life and Blues of Bessie Smith, with Miche Braden at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts
- Zydeco Brunch in the Cabin Grill on Main Street featuring The ZydegroovesSunday, June 21st
Upgrade from The Blues Package to a VIP PACKAGE for an additional charge of $130.00 per PERSON!
VIP Package Includes everything in the Blues Package Plus
- Preferred seating for “The Devils Music” at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts on Friday, June 19th or 20th
- 2015 Festival T-Shirt
- Open Access to the Artist’s Green Room throughout the weekend and the Northwoods Inn
- Preferred Seating , class of 1915, Sunday, June 21st
- Cookout at Camp Bearberry on Lake Placid with Samuel James, Sunday, June 21st
- Commemorative Video of the LP Blues Fest, 2015
- Blues Fest 2015 Commemorative Button