If you’re joining us for the Blues Festival this weekend, consider the VIP Weekend Pass. Not only do you get access to all venues and performances, you’ll also enjoy entry into the Zydeco Brunch at the Cabin Grill on Sunday (a $25 value) and open access to the Artist’s Green Room at the Hotel North Woods throughout the weekend which means free food, drinks and hanging out with the bands between sets. There’s also a festival t-shirt and commerative button included, but that’s not the best part of the package; join us for a private cookout at Camp Bearberry on the shores of Lake Placid with special guest Samuel James on Sunday. These are just a few of the VIP perks. The full list is below.
VIP Weekend Pass – $150
VIP Weekend Pass inlcudes:
- All Session 2015 Blues Festival Pass
- Preferred Seating for The Devil’s Music at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts on Friday, June 19 or Saturday, June 20
- Complimentary Zydeco Brunch at the Cabin Grill on Sunday, June 21
- 2015 Festival T-Shirt
- Open Access to the Artist’s Green Room throughout the weekend to the Hotel Northwoods
- Preferred Seating to the Class of 1915 on Sunday, June 21
- Cookout at Camp Bearberry on Lake Placid with Samuel James on Sunday, June 21
- Commemorative Video of LP Blues Fest 2015
- Blues Fest 2015 Commemorative Button
Stop by the Lake Placid Center for the Arts Box Office on Main Street (next to Hotel North Woods and Delta Blue) to purchase your VIP pass!